If you are struggling to get hold of any hops that are vital to your recipe, we do have an alternative solution: Oils from the HopBurst range! These oils deliver hop aromas with a punch.
Working only from raw hops this solvent free process allows to capture the hop oil volatiles often lost in brewing.
These oils are added post fermentation to deliver a “dry hop” type effect. Usual dosage rates are 5 -40 grams per hectolitre.
These exciting aromas include pine, citrus, red berry, woody, mint. Please take a look at the range we supply.
- Centurion – citrus fruits aromas will bring you to attention
- Citrulicious – an intense burst of citrus
- Geronimo – make your IPA shout with grapefruit and pine notes
- Floret – strong floral and pine character
- Halo – a heady burst of tangerine and grapefruit
- Howitzer – a pilsner style with grassy and herbal characters
- Kentish Gold – spicy, earthy, typical english pale ale style
- Limonata – a powerful burst of citrus lemon and lime
- Magnifico – unique tropical fruit, floral and earthy characters
- Outback – strong, bold passionfruit and citrus notes
- Pacific Northwest – spicy and citrus aromas for great for US pale ales
- South Pacific – fresh floral and marmalade characteristics
- Super Citrus – a zesty smack in the face
- Tutti Frutti – provides a powerful orange, citrus aroma
- Uncle Sam – that unmistakable citrus and geraniol style
- Victory – fruity and gooseberry notes, there is only one outcome
If you are interested in the product please contact email@example.com